Are you Seeking A New Path?
A Better Life for You and Your Young Adult with Special Needs?
- Do you hear a small voice inside of you, trying to be heard, telling you that you are More than a Mom?
- Do you know deep inside that you were meant to be a positive role model for your children and to explore your own passions, purpose and magnificence?
- Is this voice asking you to listen to your heart, to seek a fuller, more balanced life with renewed energy, enthusiasm and effectiveness?
- Have you lost skills, confidence while smiling and managing your young adult’s day?
- Are you tired of never being fully heard, fully understood, or fully appreciated?
- Are you tired of attending Individualized Educational Plan meetings and feeling powerless, exhausted, depressed, frustrated and deprived?
Are You Willing to Admit that
- You have a name, interests, and dreams that are separate and apart from your intense focus on your young adult who has special needs?
- You have been so bogged down in meetings with school, medical and specialists that your own life has slipped away?
- Your intense focus on your young adult’s needs has not served You, your Mate, your Other Children, or your child with special needs?
Do you now realize that it is time to:
- Stop being the victim, the matyr, and the exhausted Mom that you have become?
- Shift the focus to You and your Desired Outcomes?
- Stop pouring all of your heart, mind and soul into managing your young adult’s day?
- Develop your own Individualized Empowerment Plan?
If so, I know how you feel, as I have traveled down a similar path. Not so very long ago, I was reflecting on my own life; recounting my many blessings and facing many challenges. On the outside, I was doing well and had much to be thankful for, but my son continued to struggle, and inside I knew that I was not truly connected to my passion, my husband, my children, or my purpose. I was simply going through the motions, going to one meeting after another, never really showing up as Me or making a difference and I was losing more energy daily. Today, thanks to the Believe In A Ray of Hope Visioning Formula, I am truly in touch with what matters to me most and I am actively helping myself, my family and those in my visioning circle to reach out and manifest the changes and transitions that mean the most to us. I have used this proven process to adopt our three children, to get special education services for our son when it appeared to be hopeless, to buy our beach house, and to help students to obtain scholarships, obtain their dream jobs and to reconnect with their passions. Most of my clients are like me, successful in many endeavors, but they are still looking for more zest, greater joy and eager to reach better outcomes. As your Individualized Empowerment Plan Coach… I will help you to clarify your values, identify your roadblocks, voice your dream, acknowledge the doubter within, develop a strategy to overcome your challenges, gain the support of your dream team and move steadily in the direction of your dreams. Along the way, we will make time to celebrate your actions and successes! We will meet telephonically each week for 45 minutes and in between sessions you will be working on predetermined objectives and exercises to help you in making your visioning goals come true. I will make eXtra special time for you, checking in occasionally to ensure that you stay on course and in action! We should plan to talk before you commit! You need to determine whether I am right for you and I need to determine if I’m the best coach to help you in developing your Individualized Empowerment Plan. Together, we can decide if I can help you become the Special Needs Advocate and Powerful Role Model that You were Meant to Be! Schedule a Strategy Session with me today. Click the box on the right to schedule the session, enter your request and know we will be connected. About Me: M.Ed – Boston University, Certified Dream Coach, Group Facilitator, Speaker, Author, Telesummit Host, and Employee Development Specialist. Read a few of my success stories at: http://www.believeinarayofhope.com/success-stories Read the testimonials, along the side bar. Let’s talk soon! Book your Free Strategy Session today!! Your Coaching Investment: $950 for the three month program.
“What an awesome gift you have given to those special moms who so badly need all the support they can get !! I previously worked as a case manager for special needs folks. One of the most rewarding jobs I ever had!! Keep up the great work:-) you remain in my prayers!”
Chris Baker, Happily Retired, Psychiatric RN
“Hey Doreen, You are opening an important door for moms everywhere. Just as care givers need care, moms who are the major advocates for the children with special needs, need an advocate also. Your experience can do so much for others because you’ve walked on those same paths. Best, Carie”
Dr. Carie Rothenbacher
“I loved your video, it actually made me cry when you revealed the transformation and how your son has got his driver’s licence etc. Powerful. I work in a school for children with special educational needs and some of the staff I work with have children who are on the autistic spectrum, I believe this story will give them a glimpse of hope which I why I was so determined to post it on my wall. I will be talking about you when I go to work.” Maeve Crawford,
London, United Kingdom
“I want to start by saying that Doreen Fulton is a good friend to us here at Accotink Alternative. She is passionate and tireless, and has given so generously of her time and her many talents to help us with our transition program. Her positive attitude and enthusiasm are truly infectious.”
“Doreen brings together the biggest hearts and the greatest support.Thanks for all you are doing Doreen!” Shelley McQuerter, Learn Homeopathy Now
“Dearest Doreen – you have a true gift of authentic sharing!! You are so candid, comfortable, down to earth, relatable and filled with practical wisdom.”
Kimberly Barclay, M.A. Spiritual Mentor, Life Coach and Inspirational Speaker LetGoOfYourEgo.com